I love edging because its one of the best bangs for your buck you can get in terms of ROI on labor/equipment. Meaning edging isn’t exactly easy to do (but few things in the garden are!), but for the amount of effort it does take to get this job done, the results are truly impactful. You can easily take your garden beds from nice to professional looking with a clean, crisp edge. Continue reading How to Edge Your Garden With a Flat Shovel
3 reasons why this space-inspired chandelier is the perfect fit for your cape-style home:
1) No shortage of light
2) Easily adaptable to any style
3) Continue reading 3 Reasons Why Sputnik Chandeliers Rock
A Cape Cod (or ‘cape’) style home is typically a low, one and a half story house with a chimney running through the center, and a steep pitched roof. This cottage-style house originated in the 17th century in the New England area of the United States (home to Cape Cod, MA). During the Colonial Revival in the 1930s, Cape Cod homes become popular again due to their affordability. Continue reading What is a Cape Cod style home?
Goals of this blog are to:
1) Share what we’ve learned since purchasing in 2018
2) Create a community for fellow cape dwellers to ask questions, share successes, etc.
3) Update the community on our projects
4) Post at least 1x/ week Continue reading Our first blog post!