I can’t believe it’s already week 8 of the Better Homes & Garden’s One Room Challenge! Time has flown by. While there’s still some small projects I’d like to tackle in the future in this space and some space I’ve intentionally left blank as we don’t know for certain what the future has in store, I’m so happy with how it came out. I hope it brings baby Jake lots of peaceful resting and we both really hope he likes dinosaurs!
Who says you can’t flip a room at 8 months pregnant? I’ve also truly enjoyed my time being part of the challenge (really helped keep me on track!) and more importantly, connecting with so many other creatives.
- Weeks left in the ORC: 0!
- Weeks left until Jake: 2!!
Check out the before after images and links to all of the sources I can link below:
The Mood Board that started it all…
- Dino Rug: Ruggable, $199
- Natural Wood Crib: this was a hand-me-down, but I know it’s from Ikea, I believe its this one for $79
- Winged Rocker: Buy Buy Baby, $489
- Grey Dresser :(doubling for us as a changing table) Amazon, $319
- Dino Wall Art:
- Turned Leg side table: Facebook Market place, $55
- Paint: Light French Grey, Behr
More about the ORC:
For more info on the One Room Challenge, check out their website! Thinking about joining? They traditionally host the challenges twice each year in the spring & fall (this was the fall session that just wrapped up. What room will you tackle next spring? I’ve got my eyes set on our side entryway!